The BRAS AGM will be held on Wednesday 3rd August 2022 at 4.30 PM in the Luncheon Pavilion at the Bellingen Showground, Bellingen.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- to confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting and of any Special General Meeting held since that meeting;
- to receive from the Committee reports on the activities of the Association during the last preceding financial year;
- to elect office-bearers of the Association and ordinary committee members;
- to receive and consider any financial statement or report required to be submitted to members under the Act and, after adoption, to provide a copy to the Public Officer for the annual return (Form 12) to the Office of Fair Trading;
- to elect, if required under the Act, an independent, qualified Auditor;
- to elect two delegates to represent the Society at meetings of the Group of Societies.
Please confirm your attendance by return email to firstname.lastname@example.org.